Creativity is Worthless!
Innovation, on the other hand, is priceless.
So what, exactly, is innovation? 29-time Emmy Award winner Bill Stainton defines innovation as “Turning Creativity into Money™.” In this highly-entertaining, highly-engaging keynote program, he outlines the four critical steps that leaders must follow in order to successfully — and repeatedly — turn raw ideas into valuable products and services.
For 15 years as the Executive Producer of the longest running and highest rated local comedy TV show in the US, Bill and his team had to be innovative — on demand — each and every week. During that time, he learned the secrets to unlocking innovation — as well as leading innovation in others.
The world is changing, and change demands new ways of thinking. The leader who knows how to harness the power of innovation will always have a competitive advantage. And, contrary to popular belief, innovation is a skill that can be learned, honed, and scaled.
Bill Stainton has done it. Every week. For 15 years. And he can teach you how to do it as well.
- Learn the 4 critical steps for successful innovation.
- Debunk — for good — the myth that some people (and some industries) just aren’t innovative.
- Discover the secrets to unlocking hundreds of potentially great ideas.
- Gain hands-on tools for evaluating and implementing your most profitable ideas.
- Find out what it really takes to lead an innovative team.