Unforgettable Presentation. Unforgettable Message.
Life is not a dress rehearsal; neither is business. How would your organization be different if everyone stopped making excuses and started producing better results in every area of their lives? Not “later,” not “some day,” but now! Because when it’s showtime, all that matters is results. And in your business, as well as in your life, every day is showtime.
29-time Emmy Award winner Bill Stainton understands this. As the Executive Producer of Seattle’s long-running, legendary comedy TV show Almost Live!, Bill and his team had to create a new show every week. And his audience of over a million viewers didn’t care if he was tired. Or wasn’t feeling well. Or was having a fight with his significant other. All they cared about—and all they needed to care about—was the show.
It’s the same in your world. No excuses, just results. Bill has discovered that whether you’re producing an award-winning television show, an award-winning team, or an award-winning life, real results come down to three simple questions: What’s the show? Who’s the cast? Where’s the script?
- Find out what Jerry Seinfeld told Bill that changed his world forever.
- Avoid the mistake made by the producers of one of the top 10 worst TV shows of all time.
- Gain clarity about what your team knows—and doesn’t know—about your vision.
- Identify the 5 types of people you need to have on your team to produce the best results.
- Discover how a crisis led to the creation of a world-famous cultural icon.
- Learn a simple technique for seizing control of your day so that you can produce your best show.