How To Be Your Best — When It Matters Most!
Why do some people choke in high-pressure situations, while others excel? And, more importantly, how can you become the one who excels?
For 15 years, multiple Emmy Award winning Executive Producer and keynote speaker Bill Stainton produced under pressure — literally. As the Executive Producer of Seattle’s legendary comedy TV show Almost Live!, Bill and his team had to produce exceptional results — on demand — week after week after week. No excuses. Each week, when the clock hit 11:30pm, they had to go on the air in front of a million people with a new show. Not a second early. Not a second late. And their jobs depended on the outcome.
As leaders, your attendees face high-pressure situations as well. How can you help them rise to the top when it matters most?
Let them learn from the best. Let them learn from someone who’s been there. Let them learn from Bill Stainton.
- Discover that the difference between choking and thriving under pressure comes down to one basic mindset shift.
- Learn 3 key things to do before, and 3 things to do during a pressure situation to produce peak results.
- Understand the role that competence and confidence play in high-pressure situations.
- Examine the myth that some people “rise to the occasion” and do their best work under pressure.
- Walk out with actionable strategies to be your best when it matters most.