The Critical Skill For Today’s Leader!
Change happens quickly in the 21st century, and the leader who can think creatively — on demand! — will have the edge over the competition. Okay, that’s great. But aren’t some people (and some leaders) naturally creative, while others are naturally…well…dull?
Not at all.
For 15 years, multiple Emmy Award winning Executive Producer and keynote speaker Bill Stainton had to be creative — on demand — each and every week. Whether he felt like it or not. And he found that creative solutions are not a matter of “waiting for the lightning bolt.” There are tools and techniques that can trigger anyone’s natural creative smarts.
The future is unknown, and it’s hard to prepare for the unknown. Your best defense is a good offense — and that offense is the ability to think creatively. To react creatively — on demand. To be proactive creatively — on demand. To come up with the ideas, solutions, and innovations that the competition will never see coming.
Bill Stainton has done it. Every week. For 15 years. And he can teach you how to do it as well.
- Debunk — for good — the myth that some people (and some industries) just aren’t creative.
- Discover what the creative process really feels like, so that you can reproduce it on demand.
- Learn the 2 critical skills for breakthrough thinking.
- Uncover how a Trappist monk helped to create a revolutionary, multi-billion dollar company.
- Gain hands-on tools for elevating your breakthrough thinking skills.